Skip to content
- A request to return product must be made within 30 days of the date the product shipped from the factory (not from the date the product is received).
- The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is valid for 21 days from the date of issuance. If the product is not received within the 21-day time period, the RMA is void and the product cannot be returned.
- All items must be returned to Forbes Industries in their original package, unused, and freight prepaid.
- If a return has visible damage, it will be refused.
- If received with concealed damage, a deduction for repairs will apply.
- Any merchandise not received in original packaging will not be eligible for credit.
- The restocking fee for standard catalog items is 25%
- Wood Products are not returnable.
- Custom products are not returnable.
- Public Guidance Posts and Ropes are not returnable.
- Replacement parts are not returnable.
- Large quantity purchases are not returnable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device